Engadi Scholarship Disclaimer
• All donations to scholarships go to a general scholarship fund to help cover the costs of all students. Funds are not earmarked to a specific student.
• The Dollar amount listed under each student covers all the financial obligations for them to attend the school they are enrolled in for one year.
• Scholarship costs vary depending on the academic institution, grade level and degree they are studying.
• No students will be denied a scholarship due to a lack of a sponsor.
• Scholarships are awarded on academic merit. Not every student must be an A student, but they must pass their classes and work towards getting better.
• Lack of personal initiative and behavior issues are the main reasons for removal of a scholarship.